CAN $6,995.00 (out of Toronto)
Students may arrange alternative return dates. Extra charges may apply.
The package includes:
- 21 nights in Ireland.
- Return airfare to Ireland from Toronto,.
- Airport Taxes and Surcharges
- TIPS Comprehensive Cancellation and Medical Insurance
- Non-refundable application fee of $250.00 (see terms and conditions)
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- After school field trips including such places as Blarney Castle, Kilmainham Gaol, the Visitor Centre in Cobh commemorating the Titanic, the Lusitania, Trinity College, St. Patrick’s Medieval Cathedral.
- Entrance fees to all venues on field trips.
- Full day coach excursions to parts of the Ring of Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and the Wicklow Mountains.
- Visit to the Theatre.
- Instruction by certified teachers and instructors.
- All texts and classroom materials.
- Traditional music evening.
- Riverdance at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin.
- End of Tour Banquet.
- Access to internet at all locations.
- Entrance to Gaelic Football or Hurling game (subject to schedule and ticket availability).
- The Gaelic Games Experience. Learn all about Ireland’s traditional field games, Hurling and Gaelic Football. Participate in a game.
- Transit pass while in Dublin.
* Subject to terms set out in Terms and Conditions
Does not include:
Please note that the Irish Experience does not charge Program Enrichment fees.
Terms of Payment:
Deposit of $1,250.00 per person payable by credit card, cheque or etransfer, to Ventresca Travel Agency Ltd..
The balance, payable by credit card, cheque or etransfer is due March 31, 2024. Students who register after those dates must pay the amount due when they apply.