The package includes:
- 25 nights in Ireland.
- Return airfare to Ireland from Toronto, New York, Boston or Chicago.
- Airport Taxes and Surcharges
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- After school field trips including such places as Blarney Castle, Kilmainham Gaol, the Visitor Centre in Cobh commemmorating the Titanic, the Lusitania and the Irish Diaspora, Trinity College, St. Patrick's Medieval Cathedral.
- Entrance fees to all venues on field trips.
- Full day coach excursions to parts of the Ring of Kerry and The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and the Wicklow Mountains.
- Visit to the Theatre.
- Instruction by certified teachers and instructors.
- All texts and classroom materials.
- Traditional music evening.
- Riverdance at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin if playing..
- End of Tour Banquet.
- Access to internet at all locations.
- Entrance to Gaelic Football or Hurling game (subject to schedule and ticket availabilty).
- The Gaelic Games Experience. Learn all about Ireland's traditional field games, Hurling and Gaelic Football. Paricipate in a game.
- Transit pass while in Dublin.
* Subject to terms set out in Terms and Conditions
Does not include:
- Optional Cancellation and Health Insurance. (click here to view policy)
Please note that the Irish Experience does not charge Application or Program Enrichment fees.
Terms of Payment:
Deposit of $500.00 per person payable, by cheque or money order, to The Irish Experience Ltd.
One half the balance, payable by cheque or money order, is due on January 31, 2021.
The balance, payable by cheque or money order is due March 31, 2021. Students who register after those dates must pay the amount due when they apply.